Wednesday 10 June 2015

LO4: Evidence of Photograph editing with Analysis

Final 5 Piece - Passage of Time

Photo 1


Photo 2

- I added several layers of gradients to try and bring out the colour more.
- I added the second bridge to create the effect that it seems like it is merged together.
- An exposure layer is done so that it adds a slight contrast and more lighting to the photo.

Photo 3

 
- The photo is repeatedly added because I used to create an effect which caused the lighting of the building to be more apparent.
- I added several black and white gradients to accentuate the lighting of one side to the other.
- I created a gradient map so that the colouring on the windows would change. 

Photo 4


Photo 5
 
- I added the building to other side with a skewed feature so that it would simulate the effect of being another side of the original photo.
- There is a gradient map so that it changes the lighting to make it seem like it is in the same place.
- I also added a layer that would change the colouring of the reflection on the windows to make it seem like it is reflecting the building on the right side.


No comments:

Post a Comment