Monday 1 June 2015

Feedback Sheet and Improvements (1/6/2015)

Feedback Evaluation - June 1st 2015

LO1 - Not as much concern as the rest but I have improved the way I have set out each of the headings for each famous photographer. 

LO2 - I am currently missing my Call Sheet, Risk Assessment and my Sketches. All 3 are already ready for uploading and publishing, I am just required to do it.

LO3 - I have already done the work but have just not published it until today. I have analysed at least 10 images that I will be able to use for my 5 pieces.

LO4 - I am currently missing evidence of me editing my photographs and describing how each of the type of editing I have done has created what meaning.

LO5 - Before I am able to upload my 5 completed photo's, I am required to finish off the previous tasks.

The improvements I have made are in the following:
LO3 - http://09abrinakunit31.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/treatment-for-photography-unit-31-work.html

Current concerns/need to be done:
LO2 - Consent Forms(?), Risk Assessments, call sheets and sketches have to uploaded on to posts.
LO4 - Create evidence that I have edited my photos together. This would through the use of video and screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment